Edit last commit message
Edit the latest commit message in the head of each branch by using the stylo icon in the commit list.
- Useful e.g. for typos or wrong JIRA keys
- Available for commiter and repository admins
Completely delete files
Sometimes secret information (e.g. passwords or secret keys) is uploaded to Bitbucket. This plugins allows the complete deletion of these files. Use the button “Remove from all revisions” from the file view.
- Delete files from all revisions in repository
- Available for Bitbucket admins
Classical Git shell hooks
- Use shell skripts as server side hooks.
- Edit and enable per-repository pre-recieve hooks and post-commit hooks
Change author and committer information
- Author and committer name
- Author and committer e-mail adress
Download “Swiss Pocket Knife for Bitbucket” from Atlassian Marketplace.